How to Make an Easter Wreath
Time Required: 20 to 30 minutes (approx)
Things You Will Need
- Foam wreath
- 2 big bags of colorful plastic eggs
- Hot glue
- White, pink and red ribbons
- Glitter glue
- Plastic or silk flower petals
- Plastic green leaves
- Pearl beads
- Sewing pins
- The wreath is round white Styrofoam. Wrap it with pink ribbon so you wouldn’t see the white part.
- Just glue your eggs on the inside of the wreath first, then upper side with alternating colors, leaving 1 1/2 inches on bottom.
- Do not glue eggs on the back side of the wreath because this side will sit flat against the door or wall.
- Use a pen or thin bamboo sticks to push the green leaves and flowers into the gaps with hot glue.
- Use sewing pins to secure flowers and leaves onto the wreath.
- You can also decorate it with beads. I used a little pink bead heart on top of the wreath.
- Make a bow with white and red ribbons. First create white ribbon bow with big loops and then red with smaller loops.
- Use hot glue as well as sewing pins to secure red bow over white bow. I also used glitter glue to decorate my white ribbon.
Now your Ester Wreath is ready. This is a simple, fun little project you can use as wall decoration or welcome door wreath.
Copyright © 2012 indiahandicraftstore.com. All Right Reserved.
Mail us your craft ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org and get featured on our website.
New Delhi Office
C-62, Community Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi-58 (India)
Tel : +91-11-41588012, 25542045,
Fax : + 91-11-25547264
Email ID : email@example.com
MapXL Inc. 10 S, Third Street, Suite 310, Jan Jose, CA 95113,
Tel : +1 (408)351 - 3379