How to Make a CD Wall Hanging
Time Required: 30 minutes
Things You Will Need
- 3 CDs
- 3 Ganesha murals or any other plastic murals (you can get murals from old invitation cards)
- Plaster of paris
- Fabric or poster colors
- 2 long ribbons of same color
- Take plaster of paris in a bowl. Add fevicol and little water to it and mix thoroughly to form a paste.
- Apply the paste so formed unevenly on the CD and then stick the Ganesha mural at the center of the CD.
- Now mix plaster of paris and fevicol in a separate bowl to form a dough. Mould dough into the shape of the circle and stick it around the Ganesha mural on the CD.
- Form 2 or 3 more shapes out of the dough and stick them outside the circle on the CD. You can make shapes of flowers, leaves or whatever you like.
- Decorate the other two Cds in the same way and then let all of them dry completely.
- Now paint your CDs with fabric or poster colors and decorate them as desired. Wait for the paint to dry.
- Take the ribbons and stick them at the backside of the CDs.
Your CD wall hanging is now ready. Hang it on your walls with the help of a nail or hook.
Copyright © 2012 indiahandicraftstore.com. All Right Reserved.
Mail us your craft ideas at email@example.com and get featured on our website.
New Delhi Office
C-62, Community Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi-58 (India)
Tel : +91-11-41588012, 25542045,
Fax : + 91-11-25547264
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
MapXL Inc. 10 S, Third Street, Suite 310, Jan Jose, CA 95113,
Tel : +1 (408)351 - 3379