How to Make a Pen Stand with Bangles
Time Required: 10 minutes
Things You Will Need
- Bangles of different color but of same size
- Pencil or pen
- Take a cardboard and place one of your bangle on it. Mark a circle on the cardboard by tracing along the sides of the bangle with a pencil or pen.
- Cut out the marked circle with the help of scissors.
- Now take a bangle and apply fevicol on it. Take the second bangle and paste it on the first bangle.
- Apply fevicol on the second bangle and paste third bangle on it.
- In this way, stick one bangle over the other until you get the desired height you need for your pen stand.
- Now take the round cardboard and paste it below the bottom bangle of your pen stand.
- Let it dry completely.
Your pen stand is now ready to use. Take some pens, pencils and highlighters and arrange them in your own handmade colorful stand.
Copyright © 2012 indiahandicraftstore.com. All Right Reserved.
Mail us your craft ideas at email@example.com and get featured on our website.
New Delhi Office
C-62, Community Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi-58 (India)
Tel : +91-11-41588012, 25542045,
Fax : + 91-11-25547264
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
MapXL Inc. 10 S, Third Street, Suite 310, Jan Jose, CA 95113,
Tel : +1 (408)351 - 3379